Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oldest vs. Youngest

In the battle of wills against the oldest vs. the youngest the little ones always win. I love how Tim (my oldest) doesn't stand a chance to the wishes of his little brothers.  He is 13 and is all about being cool but when it comes to the little boys he is putty in their hands.  I love their relationship.  When Jacob (or Peter for that matter) is upset at me they will ask for Tim.  He occasionally complains about having to help with his two much younger siblings but I know that he finds satisfaction from helping them to be happy.



This is a perfect illustration of the power of a little brother to make Tim act silly.  He had so much fun playing with these silicone cake molds and making Jacob laugh.  It is really the simple things in life the bring me the greatest joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment