Monday, June 6, 2011

The Daily Roller Coaster

I love roller coasters at amusement parks but I don't like them in my life and yet can't seem to avoid them. It seems like most days have their ups and downs.  The good things that happen and the bad things that happen.  I know it is all part of life and highly unavoidable but some days I would prefer smooth sailing. 

The high today was playing with my little boys.  I took photos of them while I tickled their little pudgy bellies.  I love their laughter.  It always makes me happy.



The low today was finding almost $200 less than expected in my bank account thanks to a stupid company.  I now have to deal with the hassle of disputing the charges and making do with less money than I thought.  ARGGGGG!

In the end no big deal really just part of the roller coaster of life.  I need to learn to not let the ups and downs effect me so much because at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.  Life is good and I treasure each day and the opportunity I have to learn and grow.  Some days I would just like fewer opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment